Join The Community

10 foods that can lower cholesterol


Many ways to lower cholesterol. Medicinal chemistry have counted effectively lower cholesterol. But of course there are side effects. You can try to lower cholesterol the natural way using plants or foods that you can use as herbal remedies. At least to support your medicine. 

There are a number of foods that can reduce levels of Low-Density Lipoproptein (LDL), aka bad cholesterol that causes plaque in blood vessels, and increase High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL) aka good cholesterol that can be utilized the body to process vitamins are soluble in fat. 

To reduce levels of LDL, you should reduce your intake of saturated fat. Saturated fats are commonly found in animal products such as meat, milk, cream, butter, and cheese. There is also a saturated fat derived from vegetable such as coconut milk, coconut oil, and vegetable fat. 

But many foods that contain unsaturated fats, so it is effectively lower cholesterol. 

1. Soy beans 

Soybeans and derivatives, aka soy that has been processed for example into tofu, tempe, soy milk, and soy flour contains isoflavones, a substance that can reduce LDL. 

But remember, though delicious tofu and tempeh can not effectively lower cholesterol when treated carelessly. For example, fried or used cooking oil mixed with coconut milk. Because, coconut milk and cooking oil is a source of saturated fat. you can also see the benefit of soy milk here.

Supervisory Agency United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommends to consume at least 25 grams of soy protein per day to lower cholesterol. 

2. Nuts 
a source of soluble fiber in nuts are very high. Consuming soluble fiber can reduce cholesterol. Eating beans such as chickpeas, kidney beans, long beans regularly during the six weeks can reduce cholesterol levels by 10%. 
3. Salmon Fish 
Salmon is very good because they contain Omega-3 acids, it can help reduce LDL and increase HDL trigiserilda well. Salmon contain EPA and DHA that are good for heart health. 
The American Heart Association recommends at least two servings per week to obtain maximum benefit. Besides salmon, tuna, trout, sardines, mackerel, and herring are also good. 
4. Avocado 
Avocado is a source of unsaturated fats that can increase HDL levels. Unfortunately, it have high-calorie avocados, so it must be combined with vegetables that can reduce calories. 
One medium sized avocado contains 300 calories and 30 grams of saturated fat while not a normal human body needs is 1,800 calories and 30 grams of unsaturated fat per day. 
5. Garlic 
Since thousands of years ago, garlic was believed to contain many substances that are good for human health. Ancient Egyptians used garlic to increase stamina. 
In modern times, garlic is used to lower cholesterol, prevent blood clotting, lowers blood pressure, and protects the body from infection. 
The most recent findings, garlic can prevent cholesterol particles stuck to the walls of blood vessels. 
6. Spinach 
Spinach contains a lot of lutein. Lutein is an important substance that can maintain healthy eye function and acuity. Lutein also was able to maintain heart health because it can prevent fat attached to the blood vessels. It is advisable, to eat spinach every day about half a bowl for maximum results. 
7. Margarine 
Several types of margarine can lower cholesterol. For example, margarine from flower seed oil canola 
8. Cashew nuts, Almonds, and Walnuts 
Monounsaturated fat, in the cashews, almonds, and walnuts are low-fat foods are good for heart health. 
Nuts also contain vitamin E, magnesium, and phytochemicals which is closely related to heart health. Unfortunately, like avocados, nuts are very high in protein.So, do not be greedy eating beans for maximum benefit really. 
9. Tea 
Tea, whether to be drunk cold or hot, all the same benefits. Tea contains antioxidants that can make blood vessels relax, so avoid the clotting of blood. 
Antioxidants in tea are flavonoids can prevent LDL oxidation that lead to accumulate in blood vessels. Enjoying a glass of tea every day could meet the needs of antioxidants. 
10. Chocolate 
Chocolate was healthy. Of course, mixed with too much chocolate milk contains too much fat. So, choose a dark or bitter chocolate. Chocolate is healthy because it contains many antioxidants and flavonoids. White chocolate, does not contain it so that the less healthy to consume. 
The content of flavonoids in chocolate are varies depending on where it grows and processing process

source: inilah.com

3 komentar:

thanks, it improve my knowledge about food that can lower cholesterol :)

http://feafum.blogspot.com/

If you had to guess...

Which of these points do you press
to relieve a your migraine?

Or to lower cholesterol?

To reduce pain from arthritis?

Or to reduce high blood pressure?

Find out here: How To lower cholesterol?

Best rgs

Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

Post a Comment