Join The Community

15 Benefits of Red Onion


  1. Volatile oil contained in the water of red onion is useful to kill most microbes, staphylococci, streptococci as well as microbes that can cause disease and inflammation of the thoracic esophagus.
  2. It can also kill microbes diphtheria, amoebic dysentery  and tuberculosis microbe. Red onion is really capable of eliminating these bacteria in a short time.
  3. the Steam of red onions can be used to clean wounds and to heal.
  4. Can activate the movement of the stomach.
  5. Chewing red onions for a few minutes to clean the mouth of microbes including diphtheria microbe.
  6. Inhaling the smell of red onions or eating it can cause a volatile oil containing sulfate and can get into human blood, which later can kill microbes that can cause disease.
  7. Shallots also has elements similar to the hormone insulin that can help reduce blood sugar levels.
  8. Eating red onions which is still raw or cooked mixed with the cheese can minimize the occurrence of blood clots.
  9. To cure whooping cough and pneumonia by using a red onion as a compress on the chest. If placed on the kidneys and bladder, can heal difficult urination. If placed on both feet, then it can cure the disorder in the function of blood settings. And if placed on the wound, it will issue a dirty pus and blood. How to make a compress of garlic is to chop onion into small pieces and then heated. After that, placed in the area who want to be treated, then tied with a cloth. Replace the bandage every 12 hours.
  10. The pieces of red onion can be used also to treat kalu and eye lets on foot, by way of affixing the pieces of the onion around kalu or eyelets in the afternoon until early morning. Repeat this until the release kalu or fish eye from the foot, then wash with warm water and soap.
  11. REd Onion water can be used to bandage on the cut part of the body to relieve pain.
  12. Red onion if boiled  with olive oil can be used to treat cracked nipples and hemorrhoids.
  13. Steeping the red onions can be used to eliminate worms in children, by way of brewing the pieces of onion and put it in water and stored throughout the night, then during the day time drunk to the child after being mixed with honey. Repeat this process every morning until the worm is really out in full.
  14. red union can also remove worms in the stomach and cure hemorrhoids. how to make it as a purgative of a red onion that has been heated around for about 3 minutes in 1 liter of water. In this case, use red onion whose medium or small size that can be inserted into the anus.
  15. Inhaling aroma of red onion to treat dizziness and fainting. Because it smells so piercing that can stimulate the circulatory and respiratory functions. Similarly, nerve functions. Thus, red onions can be used as first aid rather than having to use ammonia.

taken from book entitled "Pola Makan Rasulullah" by Prof. Dr. Abdul Basith Muhammad as-Sayyid

5 komentar:

The pieces of red onion can be used also to treat kalu and eye lets on foot, by way of affixing the pieces of the onion around kalu or eyelets in the afternoon until early morning. Repeat this until the release kalu or fish eye from the foot, then wash with warm water and soap.
Difficult to understand this

Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr Momoh and she also gave the email address: dr.momoh9@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Momoh telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes, all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor, to confirmed, if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email:: dr.momoh9@mail.com or whatsApp his number on +2347083724098

Post a Comment