Join The Community

Temu lawak (Curcuma xanthorrhiza ROXB)

Temu lawak (Curcuma xanthorrhiza ROXB) is one of plants that is usually used as an indonesian traditional medicine, also known as jamu or herb from indonesia, for herbal remedies. Temu lawak is including in the family of Zingiberaceae. Temu lawak Grows up in the area with an altitude of between 5-750 meters above sea level. Temu lawak Can be found in teak forests, in grass, or planted in the yard.





To reproduce temu lawak, we can use the rizhome, namely a quarter part of the parent of its stem or rizhome. Select the size of a large rhizome, and store in a dry statewithin a few days.


Other names:
Temu besar (Malay); koneng besar
Temu raya (Sunda);
temu labak (Madura);
temu putih


Temu lawak contains: essential oils,
curcumin, glucosida, phellandrene, turmerol,myrcene, xanthorrihizol, isofuranogermacreene, p-tolyletycarbinol, flour.

2 komentar:

what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me HSV 2 positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this sickness, i can remember some months ago when i was  crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this sickness, i found this herbal man email on internet when i was  doing research on cure for HSV 2 i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this sickness, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 4 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to HSV 2 you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this sickness once and for all you can reach him through this email: drehiaguna@gmail.com  or and you can also call or whatapp him now +2348073908953 You  can also contact him on any sickness in this he all have the herbal cure to it  .HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALS  

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr Momoh and she also gave the email address: dr.momoh9@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Momoh telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes, all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor, to confirmed, if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email:: dr.momoh9@mail.com or whatsApp his number on +2347083724098

Post a Comment