Join The Community

temu lawak (Curcuma Roxb xanthorhiza) and its benefit to hearth disease


This is another article that contains the information of temu lawak (herb from indonesia), beside the introdoctury article of temu lawak in previous article.

For people on the island of Java, indonesia, the name of ginger certainly is not stranger. In the area of ​​Central Java, the plant named Latin Curcuma Roxb xanthorhiza is known as an exotic beverage with unique flavor. By mixing together sugar and turmeric plant, and brewed with hot water will produce a sense of its own.

Community in  Central Java usually gives this herb to children who fussy eaters, allegedly because the herb ginger can increase appetite.
 Even trusted also as a herbal medicine that slows the aging process, eliminate the black spots on the face and also maintain the flexibility of the body. Women are advised to drink after giving birth, according to public confidence in Java.

Wild Ginger is a plant native in Indonesia but its spread is limited in Java, Maluku and Kalimantan.
 They are not trunked shrub vegetation. Starting from the base, it have led to a long leaf stalks standing upright. Plant height is between 2 to 2.5 meters. The leaves are long round, like a banana leaf. Midrib leaves cover each other form a stem.

Digestible starch plants can grow well in lowlands up to a height of 750 meters above sea level.
 Can be harvested after 8-12 months old, the leaves have yellowed and look almost dead.
Bulbs will emerge from the base of the stem, the color is dark yellow or light brown, up to 15 centimeters long and 6 inches in diameter.
 It smells fragrant and slightly spicy taste bitter

Clinically, the efficacy of plants that is native to Indonesia could be accounted for righteousness.
 Wild Ginger contains volatile oils that are appetizing meals, cleaning the stomach and facilitate breastfeeding.
Moreover, according to a professor of University of Padjadjaran (Padjadjaran University), based on the results of the study, extracts of ginger is very effective for the treatment of liver disease.
 In addition, it also been shown to lower cholesterol levels in blood and liver cells. It is thanks to all of the properties that it contains curcumin, a substance that is useful to maintain and nourish the liver or medical terms hepatoprotector. No wonder, because the chemical composition of ginger rhizome is the starch of 29-30 percent protein, one to two percent curcumin and essential oil fraction from 6 to 10 percent.


1 komentar:

Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

Post a Comment