Join The Community

the benefit of red betel / Piper crocatum


red betel can be found easily in indonesia. red betel is usually used as an herbal remedies or traditional medicinem, called herb or jamu in indonesian.
red betel (Piper crocatum) is included in the family Piperaceae, growing vine withheart-like leaf shape and stemmed, which grew up alternating from stem and leaf appearance is silvery and shiny red. In the red betel leaf contains chemical compounds that phytoplankton alkoloid, saponin, tanin and flavonoid. Red betel has long been used by people who are on the island of Java as a remedy for healing many diseases and is part of the custom event. 
The use of red betel can be used in fresh, crude drug extracts and capsules. Empirically red betel to cure various kinds of diseases such as diabetes militus, hepatitis, kidney stones,lowered cholesterol, prevent stroke, gout, hypertension, ra​​-dang liver, prostate inflammation, eye inflammation, vaginal discharge, ulcers, fatigue, joint pain and soften the skin.

Results of preclinical tests in mice with the extract up to a dose of 20 g / kg body weight, safe to eat and not toxic. Red betel use in many clinics as herb or herbaltherapy center for people who can not be cured with a chemical drug. Potential redbetel as a multi-purpose medicinal plants is very large so that needs to be improved in its use as an ingredient of modern medicine.

source:
http://balittro.litbang.deptan.go.id

1 komentar:

Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

Post a Comment