Join The Community

Turmeric: Herbal Remedies for Ulcer


Indonesia is a country rich in biodiversity. This has not been much studied. So many plants native to Indonesia have not been studied, especially the benefits of healing diseases, or become herbal remedies. for example is people with ulcer disease. Besides taking medicines provided by doctors, we can turns out this disease (cured) by eating turmeric, which are found in every kitchen in the house. so turmeric is one of well known herbal remedies to cure ulcer or heartburn.



Some plants that have been widely studied for use as drug heart burn include turmeric. Turmeric (Curcuma longa or C. domestica), is one of the most known herb plants to the public. The properties of turmeric to heal wounds that have been reported since 1953. The results showed, turmeric increased 23.3 percent rate of healing in rabbits and 24.4 percent in mice.


This discovery and its use traditionally for dyspepsia, stimulate further research.The aqueous or giving extract or ethanolic turmeric extract in rabbits orally significantly reduce gastric acid secretion and increase mucus production in gastric mucosa. In fact, healing is done by neutralizing stomach acid, reduce gastric acid production, treating the infection on gastric mucous membrane, and reduces pain due to irritation of the mucous membrane of the stomach wall or muscle spasms.


Besides eating turmeric that has been processed into a drink, the patient is also advised to eat small amounts but often. Healing heartburn can also use medicinal or herb plants. With a mix of plants that have demulcent properties, antacids, and astringent, will be able to obtain the best dosage for the treatment of wounds of the intestine. Each dose is 165 mg / kg body weight for turmeric juice and 10 grams / kg body weight for turmeric powder.

Identification effort of the active ingredients of turmeric curcumin leds to the discovery. Experimentally curcumin effectively prevent and improve gastric injury induced by phenylbutazone and aspirin. Curcumin enhance gastric mucus stomach pains, so the activity can be explained by stimulation of mucus production. Clinical trials in patients with turmeric effects done on 10 patients.

Drugs were given orally at a dose of two capsules of 250 mg four times daily, half to one hour before meals and before bed. Periodic endoscopic examination carried out before treatment and 4, 8, 12 weeks after treatment. Ulcer completely healed in five patients within four weeks or seven patients in four to 12 weeks.

turmerc for cancer: http://herbal-core.blogspot.com/2011/05/turmeric-for-cancer.html

source: okezone.com

1 komentar:

Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

Post a Comment