Join The Community

natural ways to cure acne


În his book 'Miracle Healer of Medicinal Plants', Herminia de Guzman Ladion tried to offer natural ways to overcome acne with herbal plants. One ways to cope with the appearance of acne is with hydrotherapy - water therapy. Acne sufferers are encouraged to wash their face with warm water and use mild soap 3 times a day. Steam your face for 15 minutes after washing, once every day. Do not touch your face with your fingers and do not squeeze pimples with your fingers.
Drink lots of juice and water. Enough sleep, at least 7 hours a day and reduce or if possible avoid starchy foods, food containing sugar, chocolate, and nuts. Consump  fruits  and vegetables. many plants and fruit can also be used as an acne cure, such as papaya, oranges kasturi, aloe vera , and cook romero.
Pepaya leaf (Carica Papaya) and extract of Kasturi Orange (Citrus).
Combines 3 tablespoons of crushed ripe papaya with 1 tablespoon lemon juice mixture kasturi. Paste the mixture on the face every time after washing your face. Allow up to 30 minutes and rinse again with warm water. If you do not have trouble, you can let the mixture as a mask along night.
Peel the skin of aloe vera leaves with medium size. Rub the juice on your face every time after washing your face with warmwater. With the same treatment with a mask of papaya and citrus kasturi, you can leave it all night if you don’t have any troubles.
Romero leaves (Ros Marinus Officianalis)
Destroy 5 pieces of leaves and squeeze the juice. Place the juice on your face after washing your face with warm water. Let it in your face all night. regularly treat your face with natural ingredients as above, you certainly will get a face free of acne and fresh allday.

3 komentar:

I would be supportive on all your articles and blogs as a result of they are simply up to the mark.www.natural-acne-treatment.strikingly.com

Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  


Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

Post a Comment