Join The Community

Hibiscus and its benefit as a herbal plant

Hibiscus, many favor inside her beauty




Hibiscus is a shrubs plant  including in Malvaceae tribe and originating from East Asia. It  widely planted as an ornamental plant in the tropics, such as in Indonesia and also in subtropical areas. Hibiscus found not only as an ornamental plant but has great benefits, including:


  • The flowers produces naturally textured glossy black dye and can be used as an ingredient in the manufacture of mascara, hair dye, and as an ingredient in hair oils that are useful to stimulate hair growth.
  • Hibiscus extract known for its usefulness for the refreshing, clean and smooth.
  • Hibiscus is also much sought after, because it has antioxidants and organic acids are capable exfoliates and moisturizes the skin, and powerful way to fight the signs of skin aging, and reduce sebum production.
to know more about how to use hibiscus as a herbal remedies to cure  heat, cough, bronchitis, gonorrhea, and to  Expedite menstruation, see this link

1 komentar:

Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

Post a Comment